Thursday, October 2, 2008

1 2 3 Go....

I was never comfortable with the whole idea of blogging. I always thought why would be anyone intrested in reading my experiences unless I make them sarcastic, or enjoyable and most of my experiences are far away from it, so what's the use. Although I find a lot of useful information from these blogs ranging from scientific stuff to free movie links, so i decided to start blogging.

Anyways as I just started to prepare for CAT, I thought it will be a god idea to blog. But really sometimes I wonder how people manage to type so much. I don't know where all this will go, for how long I will keep on blogging but let's give it a try.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's 'simple and sophisticated' ! It does make a good read.... keep it up!


Should i say something... it's not about who reads or appreciates your blog... it's more about how you write and how you feel about it! :)
Good luck!

NKG said...

thanks :)